As a reminder, at pre-enrollment, each family was asked to complete a page that shared their Stewardship at the school and parish. Those who were active in the Church and their Parish received “Stewardship Family Assistance” and tuition was $2,235 for the first child and $1,705 for the second. Any children beyond this do not have tuition cost. Stewardship families are also eligible for additional income based assistance.
Stewardship Family is defined as meeting these requirements:
- Complete and return the Stewardship Renewal form at their parish (done each November)
- Families must have an envelope history at COLG or their parish of record showing regular
Mass attendance through their contribution envelopes. Families using electronic means of
offertory can simply write “on-line giving” on their envelopes. SHCS will review Mass
attendance (from envelope use only) throughout the school year. Any family may decline
tuition assistance at any time and does so by not meeting the requirements.
We are confirming that all of our Catholic/Stewardship families have turned in their Stewardship renewal forms.
You would fall into one of these categories:
- You receive the active Catholic/Stewardship rate (and possibly additional income based assistance) and have NOT turned in the attached form. Please fill out the attached form and return it to the school office by Tuesday, December 18.
- You receive the active Catholic/Stewardship rate (and possibly additional income based assistance) and already returned the attached form to COLG. Please disregard this letter and form.
- You do not receive the Catholic/Stewardship rate. Please disregard this letter and form.