- Parent-Teacher conference forms: Due October 8th - Time slots are first come, first serve (Sheet in TO-DO at Home folder in binder)
- No school - Monday, October 1st
- Picture retakes - Wednesday, October 3rd
- ASK your child about our big social studies project we've started!
- Students would like to decorate the classroom for fall, if you have any decorations you’d like to send, do so at your convenience. We’ll send them back home in about a month or so.
For your information…
-On Mondays and Wednesday I’m opening up my classroom for a study hall/catch up on work time until 4:00 p.m. Please let me know if you’d like your child to stay until 4:00 p.m. on these days for extra help with anything. Siblings are welcome to stay and work, too.
-On Friday, October 12th at 1:30, the 3rd grade class will be visiting City Hall. City Manager, Cherise Tieben, will be showing us around and teaching the students about the different departments of our local government and the municipal services, such as emergency services and economic development. Learning about municipality and local government are 3rd grade social studies civics standards.
KSDE Social Studies Standards (3rd Grade):
Check out this link to see pictures of us in the classroom! https://photos.app.goo.gl/1Jr5TeMkupcQGCE48
Mrs. Jennifer Schneweis